Friday, July 29

A Bored Geek

The reason im posting anything right now is because I am so bored. I am listen to podcasts and watchin comedy central in my underwear. I have nothing important to say today. My mind hit a dead zone and at this point I cant think. I am listening to TWiT(This Week in Tech) podcast. If by now you havn't guessed... yes I am a geek.

Geek(gēk)
n.slang

1.Someone who spends alot of time and energy in a certain area

I am not just any geek but a computer geek. I'm in love with computers. There a many kinds of geeks.

mathematics geek, band geek, computer geek, politics geek, geography geek, geek of the natural sciences, music geek, history geek, Good Eats geek (Briners), linguistics geek, sports geek, figure skating geek, SCA geek, gaming geek, ham radio geek, public transit geek (metrophiles), anime and manga geek (otaku), Stargate geek (Stargate SG-1/Atlantis fans, Gaters), Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel geek, Star Wars geek, Star Trek geek (Trekkie), Tolkien or fantasy geek (Tolkienite),film geeks

Get my point?

So... being a bored computer geek at 2 in the morning is not the best thing. I need something to do.

HELP! I need somebody. HELP! Not just anybody. HELP! You know I need someone. HELP!

3 Comments:

Blogger DeathNetwork360 said...

Get a game like Diablo or Quake and play it online geeky boy

Music?
Movies?

11:46 AM  
Blogger DeathNetwork360 said...

Get a game like Diablo or Quake and play it online geeky boy

Music?
Movies?

11:46 AM  
Blogger DeathNetwork360 said...

Get a game like Diablo or Quake and play it online geeky boy

Music?
Movies?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home