Tuesday, July 26

GTA

For a few weeks now, the game GTA San Andreas has been getting heat from alot of people. And now the game has been recalled by the ESRB to give it an adult rating.

People Giving GTA Heat:
  • White Suburbanites
  • Soccer Moms
  • Ignoramaces
  • Republicans
  • White Exremists

Its a pattern... people who they are doing good by censoring everything possible. To "Protect" the youth of the nation. I say fuck the youth's mentality. They are already messed up enough. 70% of the teens in the US have internet access. They know alot about sex. Trust me... I am part of that statistic.

The "Hot Coffe Mod" as its called, is a mod. Why don't politicans understand. If a person has to get 3rd party applications to unlock the sex scene in a game... its not the developers fault. Get off the backs of Rockstar and start targeting the people who created the mod.

White America should ease up.

I am a digg.com user. I love the site. But all I've been seen for a long time is the GTA nonsense. Why does America focus on such remidial crap... if somone says the word "Fuck" on basic cable hell raises and thy name is suburbia.

I leave you with this...censorship is wrong. Let the Bill of Rights be upheld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home